January 11, 2014: Shift-S3ctor track day (Streets of Willow)

Here is the place to discuss, announce or advertise local car events or road trips/meetups.

January 11, 2014: Shift-S3ctor track day (Streets of Willow)

Postby SVTRonDogg » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:50 pm

When: Sat, Jan 11th 2014

What: Shift-S3ctor track day and lunchtime skidpad

Where: 3500 75th Street West

Map and Directions | Register

Cost: $130 per driver



http://shift-s3ctor.com/shift-s3ctor-tr ... of-willow/


Anyone? :clap:
Cobra
GT500
Focus ST
User avatar
SVTRonDogg
First Gear
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: January 11, 2014: Shift-S3ctor track day (Streets of Wil

Postby MrCaliKrome » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:27 pm

I probably won't road race this car.

However the Airstrip Attack listed as TBD looks interesting.
2004 Mystichrome Cobra Terminator
MrCaliKrome
Noob
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: January 11, 2014: Shift-S3ctor track day (Streets of Wil

Postby SVTRonDogg » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 pm

MrCaliKrome wrote:I probably won't road race this car.

However the Airstrip Attack listed as TBD looks interesting.


You should give it a shot. Plenty of track whores around these parts. :-D
Cobra
GT500
Focus ST
User avatar
SVTRonDogg
First Gear
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: January 11, 2014: Shift-S3ctor track day (Streets of Wil

Postby Brakelate » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:40 pm

I just want to know if I will get a free T-shirt. :shock:
User avatar
Brakelate
Third Gear
 
Posts: 1403
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:44 am
Location: UT / AZ Border overlooking Lake Powell
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: January 11, 2014: Shift-S3ctor track day (Streets of Wil

Postby MrCaliKrome » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:45 am

SVTRonDogg wrote:
MrCaliKrome wrote:I probably won't road race this car.

However the Airstrip Attack listed as TBD looks interesting.


You should give it a shot. Plenty of track whores around these parts. :-D


I would like to try the road course tracks out one day in a car (been to all of them in SoCal on a bike). But would rather do it with a different car.
2004 Mystichrome Cobra Terminator
MrCaliKrome
Noob
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: January 11, 2014: Shift-S3ctor track day (Streets of Wil

Postby SVTRonDogg » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:56 am

Brakelate wrote:I just want to know if I will get a free T-shirt. :shock:


I just wore my Extreme Speed one again the other day. :lol:



Although my favorite is still from Open Track Racing. They also gave us free bbq lunch. :clap:
Cobra
GT500
Focus ST
User avatar
SVTRonDogg
First Gear
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: January 11, 2014: Shift-S3ctor track day (Streets of Wil

Postby jhwalker » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:06 pm

MrCaliKrome wrote:
SVTRonDogg wrote:
MrCaliKrome wrote:I probably won't road race this car.

However the Airstrip Attack listed as TBD looks interesting.


You should give it a shot. Plenty of track whores around these parts. :-D


I would like to try the road course tracks out one day in a car (been to all of them in SoCal on a bike). But would rather do it with a different car.


The Termi is a fun track car, but if you want to avoid battle-scars, don't go. And if you want to avoid getting hooked... :-D
jhwalker
Fourth Gear
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:04 pm
Location: Central Mexico
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 15 times


Return to Local Events and Road Trips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron