Famoso dates and prices!

Here is the place to discuss, announce or advertise local car events or road trips/meetups.

Re: Famoso dates and prices!

Postby SVTRonDogg » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:49 am

Brakelate wrote:Anywhooo. It would be great if I could get all my chess pieces to fit on the board so that I could have it all play out for a nice visit in between all the bullshit.

Stack that deck BIOTCH :mrgreen:
Cobra
GT500
Focus ST
SVTRonDogg
First Gear

Postby Brakelate » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Working on it. Got a few things coming into play, so it is firming up and getting interesting for the later portion of that last week in January. I just hope the scheduling project does not move from the "Interesting" to the "Challenging" phase, as I need to be in several places in several days with out error, conflicts or delays. Once done, hopefully by the weekend, I can "decompress" and get some fun social things lined up before my run back out to the sticks.
Brakelate
Third Gear

Postby jhwalker » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Brakelate wrote:Working on it. Got a few things coming into play, so it is firming up and getting interesting for the later portion of that last week in January. I just hope the scheduling project does not move from the "Interesting" to the "Challenging" phase, as I need to be in several places in several days with out error, conflicts or delays. Once done, hopefully by the weekend, I can "decompress" and get some fun social things lined up before my run back out to the sticks.

Still working on end of Jan dates for SoCal.

:shifty:
jhwalker
Fourth Gear

Previous

Return to Local Events and Road Trips