Life in Mexico.

Here is the forum to discuss all things non automotive. Suggestions for subforums are welcome!
xbacksideslider
Second Gear

Re: Life in Mexico.

Post by xbacksideslider »

First time back in office, half day, sort of. Cant look down to docs on my desk, cervical collar forces me to look up all the time. So far, good result, numb left thumb and index finger and neck pain but then still healing as only three weeks out. Big thing is that progression of myelopathy is halted by decompression effected by the laminoplasty.

jhwalker
Fifth Gear

Post by jhwalker »

xbacksideslider wrote:First time back in office, half day, sort of. Cant look down to docs on my desk, cervical collar forces me to look up all the time. So far, good result, numb left thumb and index finger and neck pain but then still healing as only three weeks out. Big thing is that progression of myelopathy is halted by decompression effected by the laminoplasty.
speak English :lol:

Tetge
Fourth Gear

Post by Tetge »

Let's see if I can translate. Walker is a prisoner and Slider can't look down because he is locked into some kind of restraining device? At least I think that's what I read.

It could be worse. You could be Clipper fans.

xbacksideslider
Second Gear

I don't get it, never have. Why would anyone be a clipper fan

Tetge
Fourth Gear

Post by Tetge »

xbacksideslider wrote:I don't get it, never have. Why would anyone be a clipper fan
Countless years ago, I figured that anyone could jump on the bandwagon and become a fan of teams such as the Celtics and Lakers, when they were on rolls. But, the Clippers did not seem likely to ever get on a roll, so, I decided that I was a Clipper fan. After all, I have always been an underdog myself, so, I could identify with the Clippers. Over the many years they have never disappointed me, as they never waiver from their path, and they always seem to find a way to lose.

But, Go Clippers!!!!!!! If not this year, then, there is always next year.

jhwalker
Fifth Gear

Post by jhwalker »

We are back home on the mountain. Things look good here. My oldest son, Brendan and his wife Jen will visit next week and then when they leave Terri and I will fly to Nebraska for the SPF Cobra Speed Week. I have no idea what shape I will be in (for driving). Am having good days, then bad days. Tomorrow will be 4 months since the strokes. Only 4 more swimming pool workout sessions left before going. No miracle has occurred :evil: Going to try to ride the mtnbike today, maybe (meow).

xbacksideslider
Second Gear

Well, keep working at it, improvements will follow :)

Tetge
Fourth Gear

Post by Tetge »

One wonders if Cinco de Drinko is as wild in Mexico as it is up here in the happy shooting ghetto?

03_SONIC_BLUR
First Gear

Post by 03_SONIC_BLUR »

Down here we call ir Drinko de Mayo

jhwalker
Fifth Gear

Post by jhwalker »

San Miguel de Allende does recognize Cinco de Mayo. They drink like pescados every day down here. Yes, I am a little slow on the response
:lol:

Return to “General Discussions Unrelated to Cars and Motorsports”