The Coyote Engine.

This is the forum to discuss Ford's high performance SVT vehicle line and other Ford Vehicles.
jhwalker
Fifth Gear

The Coyote Engine.

Post by jhwalker »

Do you guys know of anyone doing a serious Coyote build-up? Last weekend in Woodland Hills I happened across a group of recent GTs in a parking lot. Just screwing around, revving, all sounded like modified exhausts. I guess. Are the stock exhausts really crazy-loud? Anyway, I was near as they decided to head out of the parking lot, and all hell broke loose. The sounds were incredible. Just wondering. Any real world experience? The engine seems pretty incredible.

SVTRonDogg
First Gear

Re: The Coyote Engine.

Post by SVTRonDogg »

You were out here and didn't drop me a line? :oops:
Cobra
GT500
Focus ST

jhwalker
Fifth Gear

Re: The Coyote Engine.

Post by jhwalker »

SVTRonDogg wrote:You were out here and didn't drop me a line? :oops:
Lo siento. :-D A crazy Thursday thru Monday, mostly focused on the charity event that xbacksideslider showed for. It was good, he can smack that little white ball. :clap:

My next request will be for actual dimensions. :lol: Somehow I think that I will get 2016, another 5-6000 miles and fun out of the 4.6 in the SPF, and then might want to feel a blown Coyote in there. For 600-650, my understanding is that most parts hold up, and there is an identified list of parts that smoke up...
Or I will sneak a tiny turbo into part of the induction path, or maybe slip a little electric motor in somewhere. 8-) By having NO plans for 2016, I feel a great sense of relief. :whistle:

Return to “Ford and SVT”