Hey Walker! Show this to Adam!

Discussions specifically relating to the operation of this forum, suggestions, problems, etc.
03_SONIC_BLUR
First Gear

Hey Walker! Show this to Adam!

Post by 03_SONIC_BLUR »

Datsun 510 racecar on bring a trailer auctions

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1970-datsun-510-16/

jhwalker
Fifth Gear

Re: Hey Walker! Show this to Adam!

Post by jhwalker »

I should. :-D He might be down to 2 510s, heck, maybe down to ONE. Or maybe I shouldn't. He will have another baby in the house in 4-5 months.

xbacksideslider
Second Gear

Post by xbacksideslider »

When I turned 16, my dad let me drive his 1960 Datsun Fairlady, 1200cc single carb 4 seater, a fake Healy.
It was governed by a tiny carb so it only went about 50 on flat ground, but if I drove it downhill on the Hollywood freeway it would go 65 or 70 but that would over spin the rods and it would come up with a knock or two. Being young and dumb I didn't notice . . . but dad did.

Dad knew a mechanic who claimed to have a machine that "turned the crank in place." Being young and dumb and full of cum, I kept doing it again and again . . . kids! . . . until the mechanic said "can't turn it anymore."

Anyway, I always wanted a 510.

jhwalker
Fifth Gear

Post by jhwalker »

xbacksideslider wrote:When I turned 16, my dad let me drive his 1960 Datsun Fairlady, 1200cc single carb 4 seater, a fake Healy.
It was governed by a tiny carb so it only went about 50 on flat ground, but if I drove it downhill on the Hollywood freeway it would go 65 or 70 but that would over spin the rods and it would come up with a knock or two. Being young and dumb I didn't notice . . . but dad did.

Dad knew a mechanic who claimed to have a machine that "turned the crank in place." Being young and dumb and full of cum, I kept doing it again and again . . . kids! . . . until the mechanic said "can't turn it anymore."

Anyway, I always wanted a 510.
:lol: Small world. I had a 1600 Fairlady that went with the ex-wife in the divorce. I liked it, but as part of getting rid of the 1st wife :clap: happy to see it go... :whistle:

Return to “LA Speed Garage Discussions and Announcements”