How to embed videos here

This is the forum to discuss Ford's high performance SVT vehicle line and other Ford Vehicles.
Tetge
Fourth Gear

Re: How to embed videos here

Post by Tetge »

It seems that the software wants the video put up as the first or perhaps only entry in the post. When I hit the video button and only showed the youtube link with no other text it worked.

Tetge
Fourth Gear

Post by Tetge »

I went back and checked and I inserted the link in the wrong spot the time it didn't work. I edited it so the [video] showed on each end of the link and then it worked. I initially had [video, and then the link, followed by ][video], which, of course, did not work. So, one has to be careful. But, it is good.

xjrguy
Site Admin

Post by xjrguy »

Tetge wrote:I went back and checked and I inserted the link in the wrong spot the time it didn't work. I edited it so the
phpBB [video]

Hi,

This is how the embedding works:

phpBB [video]
2022 Subaru Ascent Touring
2022 Subaru WRX GT
2023 Subaru Outback Wilderness
2023 Subaru BRZ Limited
1973 Lincoln Continental Coupe 460/C6
2010 Kawasaki Concours 1400 ABS with some farkles

Tetge
Fourth Gear

Post by Tetge »

xjrguy wrote:
Tetge wrote:I went back and checked and I inserted the link in the wrong spot the time it didn't work. I edited it so the
phpBB [video]

Hi,

This is how the embedding works:

phpBB [video]
Yes, and, when you click the video button the cursor seems to be in the correct position so that if you paste it will come out correctly. But, in spite of that, I managed to paste the url incorrectly. Who knows how? Perhaps it was those Margaritas?

the1904kid
Noob

Post by the1904kid »

Cool! now I need to get a new GoPro since I lost mine in the desert. I have been missing out on a lot of good crash footage! :oops: :cry:
2006 CRF450R Supermoto
2004 CRF450R Dirt/Desert Machine
2007 DRZ400SM Streetard

Return to “Ford and SVT”