New project from the Dark Side

Discuss GM and subsidiaries in here. Home of the exciting Corvette, Camaro, Firebird and Pontiac GTO.
SonicVenum
Second Gear

Re: New project from the Dark Side

Post by SonicVenum »

Yup, definitely going to ease into it. It's been about 5 years since I last rode. I'm sure I'm rusty, but there are a few large parking lots around here, and we have the nice small streets that run parallel to the larger main streets, so I will be able to keep to lower-traffic streets while I shake the rust off.

Tetge
Fourth Gear

Post by Tetge »

Staying off streets as much as possible is still the best way to shake off rust. But, on the other hand, if you have not ridden in five years, there obviously is no compelling urge for you to do so, as real hard core bikers, ride.

jhwalker
Fifth Gear

Post by jhwalker »

Juan, remember that goofy off-road bike class we went to? A good 'memory lane' entry.
:-D

juan

SonicVenum
Second Gear

Post by SonicVenum »

Yup, that was a lot of fun. It was a helluva trek to get out there, but it was worth it.

As for the subject of this thread, it's sitting out front waiting for a buyer. I don't have the time or energy to do much more to it. Just got it registered for another year and smogged for another 2 years, so that should be a good selling point.

jhwalker
Fifth Gear

Post by jhwalker »

yes, I agree. I'll pass :lol: Terri keeps tightening the leash on me... :think: But I have my tricks still.

Return to “General Motors”