Cage drivers proved retarded

Discussions specifically relating to the operation of this forum, suggestions, problems, etc.
Tetge
Fourth Gear

Cage drivers proved retarded

Post by Tetge »

What more need be said as who can argue with science? Even better, it proves what I have always known: http://www.accessnorton.com/your-brain- ... 16068.html

Brakelate
Third Gear

Re: Cage drivers proved retarded

Post by Brakelate »

That was found on a Norton site, and therefore obviously cannot be trusted. Everyone knows Norton owners are all Sandbaggers. :snooty:

xjrguy
Site Admin

Post by xjrguy »

I had someone go all road rage and full retard on me this morning.
2022 Subaru Ascent Touring
2022 Subaru WRX GT
2023 Subaru Outback Wilderness
2023 Subaru BRZ Limited
1973 Lincoln Continental Coupe 460/C6
2010 Kawasaki Concours 1400 ABS with some farkles

Brakelate
Third Gear

Post by Brakelate »

Do tell. Some of us have not other stimulation in their lives at the moment.

I'm waiting for a full BMW and Concourse 14 review, if you still have them (or not), I'd still like to hear about your riding impressions and ownership experiences.

xjrguy
Site Admin

Post by xjrguy »

Brakelate wrote:Do tell. Some of us have not other stimulation in their lives at the moment.

I'm waiting for a full BMW and Concourse 14 review, if you still have them (or not), I'd still like to hear about your riding impressions and ownership experiences.
I made a legal lane change with 50 feet of clearance of the person who I passed.

Guy sped up and at the next light rolled up next to me and started yelling at me and giving me the finger.

Got out of his car and wanted to fight.

He was like 5 ft 6 and in a tracksuit and about 150lbs wet and clearly off his meds.

Rather than go to jail for pounding the shit out of this guy I laughed at him and told him he was nuts and off his meds.

Definitely had a screw loose but it would have been a quick fight.

The only reason I would get out of my car is if the other person started damaging my property or physically touched me or a passenger.

Neither happened so it wasn't worth it.
2022 Subaru WRX GT
2023 Subaru BRZ Limited

jhwalker
Fifth Gear

Post by jhwalker »

I can't remember the last time someone got out of his/her car to whoop up on me. A few years ago, I had a friend lower his window to talk in that type of situation and that was a learning experience. Nothing like getting pounded on while you are trying to get your seat belt off...

xjrguy
Site Admin

Post by xjrguy »

jhwalker wrote:I can't remember the last time someone got out of his/her car to whoop up on me. A few years ago, I had a friend lower his window to talk in that type of situation and that was a learning experience. Nothing like getting pounded on while you are trying to get your seat belt off...
The whole thing was somewhat hilarious to me anyway when it was happening.

Most people that threaten are pussies anyway and will run away if you get out to challenge.

For me, not worth going to jail over or getting sued unless I get hit first or someone starts damaging property.

The other thing is some pull guns, and that isn't cool at all.
2022 Subaru WRX GT
2023 Subaru BRZ Limited

Brakelate
Third Gear

Post by Brakelate »

xjrguy wrote:
Brakelate wrote:
He was like 5 ft 6 and in a tracksuit and about 150lbs wet and clearly off his meds.

Had it been me, it would have turned out to be this cat. He was about that size and had a thing for snappy track suits. :o
Attachments
untitled.png
untitled.png (111.13 KiB) Viewed 21166 times

jhwalker
Fifth Gear

Post by jhwalker »

Brakelate wrote:
xjrguy wrote:
Brakelate wrote:

Had it been me, it would have turned out to be this cat. He was about that size and had a thing for snappy track suits. :o
Ed Zachary. To make a very long story short, at an earlier time in life I pulled a small Korean programmer into my office, stuffed a chair under the door knob, sat back on it and said something like "the only way out of here is thru me, mofo. We need to work some stuff out...". great macho manager shit grrrrrrrr!!!!

Later I was told that he was a serious semi-pro martial arts fighter and would have taken me apart if he had not taken pity on me. :whistle:

Return to “LA Speed Garage Discussions and Announcements”