Hello everybody!

If you are new here, say "Hello"! Introduce yourself, your ride and what you like to do.
cbreakin
Noob

Hello everybody!

Post by cbreakin »

Hi, Im Cliff and I'm new to the forum but have rode with a few of you here in the local canyons. Since the last time we've met (Blakelate and Tetge) I've sold off the SMR but still have a supermoto wheel set-up for my dual-sport. It was great chasing you guys the other day. It's an absolute treat to fall in behind and watch the DRZ's rail those corners!

Tetge
Fourth Gear

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by Tetge »

HA! DR-Z's rail corners? Must have been following Brakelate since my DR-Z is too slow (with me riding it) to rail anything. But, it seems to be a small world. You had to ride the other end of the Crest since the road was closed and we were there too after hitting Newcombs since we could not go home via the Wrightwood direction. But, all those roads are too fast for the poor little DR-Z's which have very limited top speed and acceleration. Still, we will try to post up our rides in the motorcycle forum of this site in case you want to hit them for an easy cruise as a change of pace for you.

xjrguy
Site Admin

Post by xjrguy »

cbreakin wrote:Hi, Im Cliff and I'm new to the forum but have rode with a few of you here in the local canyons. Since the last time we've met (Blakelate and Tetge) I've sold off the SMR but still have a supermoto wheel set-up for my dual-sport. It was great chasing you guys the other day. It's an absolute treat to fall in behind and watch the DRZ's rail those corners!

Great to see you here!

Welcome aboard!
2022 Subaru Ascent Touring
2022 Subaru WRX GT
2023 Subaru Outback Wilderness
2023 Subaru BRZ Limited
1973 Lincoln Continental Coupe 460/C6
2010 Kawasaki Concours 1400 ABS with some farkles

Brakelate
Third Gear

Post by Brakelate »

Hey ! You made it. :banana-stoner:

I KNEW we were boring you and your buddy to tears the other day on the long straight bits, but ran off there a ways on the downhill tight stuff, just sure that you were going to pull up and school me on that trick assed R6 of yours! Then no one showed up. :shock: I figured you were "breaking in" a new partner.

Awesome to see you up there! We definitely need to organize more rides as the weather is getting better.

*BTW: I'm going to have to PM XJRGuy about his new Avatar. He should know that any footage of me is copy righted material. :shifty:

Return to “New User Introductions”